Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Zumba phone - first truly hands-free mobile phone

As you know I am a driver, I own a car and I am totally against even hands-free phone systems. My security when driving is more important than any other device that can disturb me. We live in an age when being on time is more important than our safety. Tell me, how many times were you in a hurry because you’ve been caught in traffic? Now, tell me if you use your phone to apologize for coming late at work … when driving! I bet you do.

I’ve seen people reading books behind the wheel in traffic and girls looking in the mirror to put on make up when driving. Anyway, because I will tell you about the Zumba phone (first truly hands-free mobile phone), it’s your brain that’s distracted when you’re on the phone, not your hands. I sincerely advise you to care about your safety as a driver more than your personal problems.

zumba phone backNow, great news! The Zumba phone offers you the world’s first fully accurate voice recognition system for mobile phones. Now I am tempted to say: “So what? To my mind it’s the same if you use a hands-free plugged into your phone or if you use the Zumba when driving!“, but Zumba has a nice feature that allows you to send text messages using speech alone! While doing the kinky job of sending an SMS using voice recognition, your phone’s data (including your contacts) is stored on a 100% secure website.

Zumba has a nice design and you can speak to your friends while it is tucked away in your jacket’s pocket or in your car’s boot. The secret is an ear hook type device that covers your ear. You can do everything by pressing a single button!

It really sounds revolutionary (and good for us, the drivers) but because the producer is a small company, I might be skeptic about his future.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers