Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lighten Your Work with the HP EliteBook 2530p

HP is a well-known name among manufacturers of high-performance notebook PCs. It specializes in designing and manufacturing of desktop and laptop computers with cutting edge technology. So, if you want to buy a laptop for your personal use then, HP is one brand you must consider. Personally, I would suggest that you opt for the HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook, one of its best selling models.
Being HP’s smallest and lightest business notebook PC, the EliteBook 2530p can be carried wherever you go. With a starting weight of 3.0 lb, it will reduce your burden to a great extent.
Most of us in the company use these HP EliteBook 2530p Notebooks. They perform well.

I have no worries about its durability as it meets the military standard (MIL-STD 810F) for high/low temperatures and dust.This HP EliteBook Notebook PC is of great help to me in my work. I finish my projects much faster than expected, thanks to its Intel Core 2 Duo processor in this HP Business Notebook PC. I can download lots of stuff from the Internet and save them in the hard disk at an amazing speed. (It is really great to have a 160GB HDD to store them all.) I don’t have to wait endlessly for a program to load either and I can open up and work on many applications simultaneously. I also love the 12.1" Active Matrix TFT Color LCD screen of the HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook.

You can carry this notebook PC wherever you go and work longer than ever as the battery charge lasts for 7.25 hrs. It is compact and light in weight. It looks stylish too.You can even customize these HP EliteBook Notebook PCs according to your preferred specifications at Portable One, which specializes in offering the best customized notebooks.




Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers